This should incense all wreck divers. CDNN is on a personal vendetta to slam Leigh Bishop and Brad Sheard. After misappropriating pictures copy written by Brad and Leigh, CDNN felt obligated to slander the wreck diving community through false news reports about Bishop and Sheard.
Without a community voice, the freedom of wreck diving and artifact rescue will be destroyed. Hundreds of shipwrecks are being lost due to natural forces. Even N.O.A.A. and U.S. Navy felt the necessity to rescue and recover artifacts from the U.S.S. Monitor before it was consumed by the caustic effects of the oceans currents and corrosion.
Stop CDNN from slandering such noted wreck photographers and educators. Boycott advertising on this Cyber rag.
Some lies and trash to review:
Check these wreck hugger free sites:
The true story of the light ship:
Great Wreck Diving!
The Serious Wreck Divers Choice!
Safe Wreck Diving through Education and Quality Leadership.
795 Route 109
Cape May, NJ 08204
Atlantic Dive Pages
- Atlantic Divers 2023 Wreck Adventure Schedule
- Scuba Classes and Advanced Diver Training, Rescue, Nitrox, Wreck, Deep Diving.
- Policies, Diver Ratings, "How to register for a dive", and Boat dive planning with check list
- DIRECTIONS to Shop, Pools, Shipwreck Exhibits, Boats, Quarrys etc...,
- Equipment Sales for Recreational, Commercial, Rescue, and Salvage
- Scuba Rentals, Air and Nitrox Fills
- Regulator, Tank, BCD, Wetsuit, Drysuit Service and Repairs
- Cape May and other Shipwreck Information
- New Jersey Online Museum
- Commercial Diving and Salvage Speciality
- About Atlantic Divers and our Dive Leaders.
More Garbage on Wreckdivers
Posted by atedeschi at 5:43 PM